We worked with customer Debbi to create a one of a kind adventure mobile, inspired by the ocean.
Debbi came to us looking for a bespoke conversion that utilised recycled materials and had a more organic feel than your bog standard camper. She wanted her to van to be highly practical with a focus on function as well as style, as she planned to use the van as a mobile office when working as a translator. With a roof mounted solar panel, ultra efficient electrics system and a pivoting desk, this van is fully equipped for days spent working at a laptop from anywhere and everywhere!
We loved working with Debbi to design her ideal conversion, with standout features like the pallet wood wave table, recycled copper sink and rustic rope handles.
- Front passenger swivel seat
- 12V electrics system powered by leisure battery
- 150 watt semi flexible roof mounted solar panel
- 240V electric hookup
- 250 watt pure sine wave inverter
- USB/12V & three pin plug charging sockets
- 30 litre compressor fridge
- Under-slung refillable LPG tank
- 2 ring gas hob burner
- Diesel blown air heater
- 12 litre fresh and waste water containers
- Thetford Porta Potti
- Fold out bed with custom washable upholstery covers
- Swivel table made from recycled pallet wood
- Kitchen cupboards/drawers, upright storage unit and storage accessible under the bed